Sunday 1 December 2013

NARS Radient Creamy Concealer


It took me ages to get my hands on this baby. Apparently the colour I was going for appears to be the most popular colour! After darting into just about every Space NK, Selfridges, Liberty, House of Fraser or John Lewis, I finally managed to get my hands on one when after weeks of searching I dejectedly asked the NARS rep at the Liberty counter and they had it! Hallelujah! 


So I was expecting big things from this (namely because it took to long to get my hands on it... why does that make things seem so special?) and I wasn't disappointed. Creamy, illuminating and full coverage, this concealer doesn't cake or settle into any fines lines. I went for Vanilla, which is a couple of shades lighter than my foundation, as I use it for an under eye concealer rather than a blemish concealer. I do find however, that it tends to highlight my pores if I place it too far under my eyes, although I suspect that is down to the colour rather than the product itself. I would also recommend setting this with a translucent powder, the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder (holy grail product!) works brilliantly for this, as I find it can sometimes make my mascara smudge if not set. 

This concealer is available from any of the above locations for around £21. 

Love K xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am yet to use a product from NARS, I always swatch the blushers whenever I see them x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete