Sunday 3 November 2013

Kevin Aucoin Sculpting Powder


I put off buying this product for ages. Despite the rave reviews, and the constant chat in the blososphere, I had been quite happy with the bronzing powders I have.... but we all know the old adage- one can never have too many clothes... or makeup in this case!



I finally took the plunge and I can see what all the fuss is about, the colour is a grey toned brown so does appear to be the exact same colour as shadow under high cheekbones, and really does seem to sculpt your face into Victorias Secret-esque brilliance. It is intensely pigmented, and you literally need to barely touch your brush into the powder to create the sculpted look. 
I would say however, that for £35.00 it is the smallest bronzer I have ever owned, and had I realised it was only 3.10 grams of product I probably wouldn't have purchased it. Its about the same size as a Clinique eyeshadow, and whilst you don't need much product, I was pretty disappointed given the price point. Will I use it? Without a doubt, its my favourite sculpting product. Would I buy it again? Dear Santa, I have been a good girl this year...

1 comment:

  1. I am rubbish at bronzer but this sounds really good x

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete